Driven by community suggestion, 505 Games and EKO Software introduce you to a new single player 3rd person view experience that allows you to re-play the zombie crafting adventure "How to Survive" from a deeply immersive point of view.
Their rotten breath doesn’t smell any better, they don’t look any healthier, they still just grunt, but being closer up makes it a whole load more personal...
You’ll have to survive a zombie infested archipelago crafting your own tools and weapons to fulfill your basic needs of food, water and shelter while facing natural and unnatural threats. A survival guide written by an eccentric stranger may be your only help…
- Navigate islands filled with exuberant scenarios filled with flora and fauna.
- Choose among 4 playable characters, with different stats and skill progressions.
- Hunt, fish, forage for food and water.
- Hundreds of items to handcraft weapons and tools. From fishing rods to flamethrowers.
- Play through the Story Mode or 8 demanding challenges.
- Additional free roaming mode includes Permadeath!
- Three difficulty levels, including new improved difficulty conditions for die-hard survivors!
How to survive? Any which way you can!
All the content of the original game How To Survive:
- 4 islands.
- Story mode.
- 8 challenges. -
Kovac’s way DLC:
- Gameplay affecting rain effect.
- Crocodile & bear.
- Item durability.
Hello, my name is Nina DLC character & flamethrowers.
One Shot Escape DLC - Rogue like mode.
Tombstones & Backpack extension.
OS: Windows XP
Processor: Intel Core 2 Duo or better
Memory: 4 GB RAM
Graphics: Ati 5700 series/NVIDIA GeForce GT240 or equivalent
Network: Broadband Internet connection
Storage: 6 GB available space
©Eko Software 2015. All rights reserved. Published under license by 505 Games. 505 Games and the 505 Games logo are registered trademarks of 505 Games s.r.l. All rights reserved.
NVIDIA and PhysX, both stylized and non-stylized, are trademarks or registered trademarks of NVIDIA Corporation. ©2015 NVIDIA Corporation.